- You don't need to have a list of topics because that is automatically created for you at the top of the page.
- Please put back the text that says "crated by the students of Kate Scow" at the bottom of the template page
- You don't need to sign your names at the end. We can see who did what by looking at the history of the page. Also, Laleh's name is mentioned but it doesn't look like she's logged in. Please make sure you log in and make edits through your own account, since otherwise we can't tell who did what.
Irina C 19:05, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
I would suggest slightly different organization.
Maybe under flooded soils could be....
1. Overall definition and description of phenomenon of flooded soils. You can put a figure here. You can also say that this type of phenomenon can also be observed in other types of situations.....aggregates and pollutant plumes in groundwater
2. Chemical changes
Make sure you focus this on redox. organize these by changes in dominant electron acceptors being used and make the connection to electron tower ALso include fate of products generated during electron acceptor untilization. e.g. methane migrates up. Sulfides.....
3. Changes in microbial community composition
4. Changes when the flooded soil is unflooded and oxygen comes in
Maybe something else??